Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Welcome to Love, Read, Learn!

Well, hello, friends!  I'm thrilled that you have stopped by!  I can't wait to get to know you.  Grab a cup of coffee and stay for a bit!



Like many of us, I wear many hats.  I am a....
*Jesus girl
*wife
*mother
*friend
*teacher
*leader
*blogger
*Scout mom
*WAHM
*learner


A few things I love ...
*time with Jesus and coffee in the morning
*scented candles
*a good reading challenge
*menu planning
*seasonal scents and foods
*an afternoon in the hammock
*the sunrise
*doggie snuggles
*picture books
*Target and Dollar Tree runs


What you'll find here ...
*conversations about teaching online
*tips & tricks for the virtual classroom
*book chats
*a few of our favorite recipes
*mommy school ideas
*thoughts about biblical womanhood
*homemaking wins (and probably more than a few failures)
*chats about the life of a work-at-home mom
*reading challenges
*laughs and authentic community


Random facts about me ...
*I knit my wedding bouquets.
*I feel that every month has it's own scent.
*Every paint color in our house is named after a food.
*I have the sense of humor of a 10-year-old (so my husband tells me).
*I am a boymom.
*I love paper, pencil, and sticker planners!
*I organize two different moms' groups (one for our neighborhood, and one for our church).
*I'm known for being a bigtime nerd, and I love it.
*We're currently redoing the floors in our house and we have furniture stacked in the kitchen and bathrooms.
*I'm a vegetarian, but my family is not.


Thank you so much for stopping by!  Let me know that you were here and tell me something fun about yourself!





No comments:

Post a Comment